Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) consume 40% of the average energy bill in a typical office building. HVAC energy is frequently wasted through: Energy-Saving Services
- Air leakage through the duct seams (commonly about 30%).
- Dirty heating/cooling coils (typically 10-20%)
- Dirty return ducts, hallway exhausts, or bathroom exhausts that restrict air flow.
- Unbalanced HVAC system.
- Poor HVAC design.
Action Duct’s energy-saving technologies address all of these issues through:
- HVAC energy audits and recommendations from a certified technician.
- Aeroseal duct sealing.
- Air balancing.
- Through cleaning of HVAC and exhaust systems.
Start saving money today! Call us for a review of your systems.